Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
Since June 6, 2014, the Telangana State Housing Corporation Ltd. has operated independently in order to help the government achieve its goal of giving pucca dwellings to all qualified BPL families who are homeless.
To provide the underprivileged in Telangana dignity by offering 100% subsidized accommodation, the government created the double bedroom housing project in the month of October 2015. Under this innovative program, there is no recipient contribution. The 2BHK house helped shield recipients from debt traps, which were common in rural regions where they completely depend on seasonal circumstances for their income.
The “Double Bedroom Housing” offers two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms, totaling 560 Sft of plinth space, as opposed to the previous standard of providing a 260 Sft house with a single room. For an independent house in a rural setting, the plot space is 125 square yards, whereas G++ design homes in cities have an undivided plot area of 36 square yards. As a result, the cost of the housing unit is not included in the provision of the land.
This State may be the only one in the Nation to introduce such a generous program for the underprivileged. The recipients of this program are not required to take out loans or make contributions in order to purchase a home, which is a huge help for low-income families in both rural and urban areas. A “fully subsidized scheme” creates a strong economic asset and a sanitary living environment for the beneficiary, shifting the paradigm from credit and subsidy-based schemes and making a significant positive impact on the socio-economic development of the beneficiary as well as the community.
Below are the specifics of the unit cost:
|Sl.No.||Area||Unit cost with Infra||Unit cost without Infra|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7,00,000||75,000||7,75,000||7,00,000|
The Housing Department through District Collectors / GHMC has currently taken up construction of 2.80 lakh houses in the State.
- Rural: SC/ST: 50%, Minorities: 7% and balance 43% for others.
- Urban: SC: 17%, ST: 6%, Minorities: 12% and balance 65% for others.
SEARCH FOR BENEFICIARIES
- In accordance with the GO Ms. No. 10 Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept., dated October 15, 2015, and the selection of beneficiaries in accordance with the GO Ms. No. 12 Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept., dated November 26, 2015, the district-level committee will choose the villages for coverage of 2 BHK.
- Applications for 2BHK are requested from qualified beneficiaries in accordance with the timetable provided by the District Collectors, and the applications will be collected by the authorized officer during Gram Sabha.
- The Gram Sabha will conduct the initial examination to determine who is actually qualified, create a list in accordance with that, and send it to the Tahsildar of that mandal for complete beneficiary verification.
- The District Collector will get the final list of qualified candidates from the Tahsildar following full verification and vetting of the applicant list.
- The Tahsildar-verified list will be once again presented to the Gram Sabhas for final approval in accordance with the District Collector’s timetable.
- The District Collector will approve the list that the Gram Sabha has decided on before making it public. If there are any complaints, the District Level Officer, appointed by the District Collector, will investigate them. The District Level Officer’s findings will be presented to the Appellate Committee, and the Committee’s decisions will be considered final.
- Cement delivery over the next three years (up until October 2019) at a price of Rs. 230 per bag.
- Basic expenses and seigniorage on sand are exempt.
- EMD is now only worth 1% rather than 2.5%.
- There is a 7.5% to 2% decrease in FSD.
- When there is no response for the first call of bids, the contractor’s bid capacity, or (2AN-B), is decreased to 25% of ECV for the second call.
- According to their turnover certificate, private builders may also register with the relevant SE (Regional Officer).
- District-level toilets are tethered under Swatch Bharath.
- Supply of Fly ash at no cost up to 100 km and with 50% of transportation costs above 100 to 300 km.
- From two years to one year, the defective responsibility period is shorter.
- Permitted steel price adjustment for all active 2BHK projects.
Following Full Details foe 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 Official web at https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/getInfo.do?key=unspecified&id=1&type=1
PREAMBLE: Since June 6, 2014, the Telangana State Housing Corporation Ltd. has operated independently in order to help the government achieve its goal of giving pucca dwellings to all qualified BPL families who are homeless. OBJECTIVE: To provide the underprivileged in Telangana dignity by offering 100% subsidized accommodation, the government…