Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023-2024 Online Payment Status, Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh government created the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme as a program to better the lives of weavers by providing them with a range of incentives.
Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023-2024
To get the many incentives and advantages provided by the appropriate authorities if you work in the Andhra Pradesh handloom sector, you must submit an application for the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023. This article will provide instructions on how to apply for the program as well as details on the program’s eligibility requirements, documentation requirements, and most recent modifications. So, read the entire article for additional information, and keep checking back for developments.
Scheme YSR Nethana Nestham 2024
On June 20th, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government officially inaugurated the second phase of the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme for weavers. The state government gave handloom weavers 24,000 rupees annually at this time. On December 21st, 2019, the Nethanna Nastham Scheme’s first phase went into effect.
Have You Heard?
The initiative has helped about 69,308 weavers, and on June 20th, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed cash to the weavers under the Nethanna Neshama Scheme.
Release of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme’s third installment
As the third payment of the YSR Nethanna Nestham program, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy deposited 192.08 crore into the bank accounts of 80,032 weavers through his camp office at Tadepalli on August 10, 2021. Nearly 80.000 households benefited from the initiative, and this financial aid was sent directly to the beneficiaries for the third year in a row.
- The Andhra Pradesh government provides aid to each weaver family at a cost of 24,000 per year. This assistance will come in two parts. Each recipient will receive $120,000 after five years. The government has already given the eligible handloom employees $72,000.
- These funds will continue to go to future grantees. The village and ward secretariats will accept applications from any recipients who match the qualifications but haven’t yet profited from the program. The weavers will electronically advertise their goods through APCO. To accomplish this program, the government has already spent 576.07 crore.
Details of YSR Nethana Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||Providing incentive and incentives related to the Handloom industry|
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
|Card Issue Date||1st December 2020|
Most recent YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Update
In response to the challenges experienced by weavers as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown, the Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to expedite the delivery of yearly financial help by six months. Additionally, the state administration has planned to double the payment for weavers during a multi-day yearly period when fishing is forbidden from 4,000 to 10,000 yen. Traditional sailboat weavers will also benefit from this enhanced funding. Prior to now, only weavers who used engines or mechanized boats were qualified for assistance.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham’s advantages
The following benefits will result from the adoption of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:
- Financial aid: Eligible weavers can get financial aid to buy the yarns, raw materials, and other supplies they need to weave.
- Help with the purchase of weaving equipment: The program helps weavers buy power looms, handlooms, and other weaving equipment to increase production and efficiency.
- Support with weaving shed building: The program offers support with weaving shed construction to enhance weavers’ working conditions.
- Support for the creation of new goods: The program offers support for the creation of new patterns and products to aid weavers in diversifying their product lines and boosting their income.
- aid with product marketing: In order to help weavers sell their wares at reasonable costs, the program offers aid with product marketing.
- Support for weavers’ training and capacity development: The program offers support for weavers’ training and capacity building to help them advance their abilities and understanding of the weaving industry.
- Support for the establishment of rural credit infrastructure: The program offers support for the establishment of rural credit.
infrastructure to assist weavers in obtaining finance at fair rates, such as the construction of rural banks and cooperative groups.
- The applicant must have a permanent address in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant’s field of work must be as a handloom weaver.
- The applicant must be a registered member of the Handloom Association.
- A candidate must meet the criteria for being “below the poverty level.”
- The applicant must have a working cellphone number.
- The applicant must keep a bank account open.
The following documents must be present when an applicant applies to the YSR scheme:
- Voter ID cards and Aadhaar cards
- State Handloom Association-issued registration certificate
- Certificate of being below the poverty line (BPL)
- Financial information.
Download the Beneficiary List for the YSR Nethana Nestham Scheme
To verify the Beneficiary list, adhere to the simple directions below:-
- Step 1: Open the official website for the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- Step 2: On the website’s home page, use the drop-down menu to choose the ‘beneficiary list’ option.
- Step 3: A new list will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Your individual Gram Panchayats will thereafter upload the Beneficiary List.
- Step 5: Visit your local Gram Panchayat to check your name.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme FAQs
The YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme: what is it?
The government of Andhra Pradesh, India, established the YSR Nethanna Nestham initiative as a means of aiding weavers and other traditional craftspeople financially.
Who may participate in the YSR Nethanna Nestham program?
Weavers, traditional crafters, and other artisans who reside in Andhra Pradesh and have registered with the Handlooms and Textiles Department are eligible for the program.
How much financial aid is offered through the YSR Nethanna Nestham program?
The program provides qualified recipients with a yearly cash aid of $24,000.
What is the YSR Nethanna Nestham application process?
The Handlooms and Textiles Department’s official website and the state’s Common Service Centers (CSCs) both accept applications from eligible recipients for the program.
What is the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme’s purpose?
The scheme’s main objectives are to maintain the art of handloom weaving and to provide the state’s weavers with financial support.
How will the recipients receive the cash support?
The beneficiaries’ bank accounts will immediately receive the financial aid.
The Andhra Pradesh government created the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme as a program to better the lives of weavers by providing them with a range of incentives. Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023-2024 To get the many incentives and advantages provided by the appropriate authorities if you work in the Andhra Pradesh…