Jaganannaku Chebudam Secretariat Staff App Information
As part of Jagananaki Chebudam program, after clearing the issue regarding each applicant, the JKC mobile application has been released to take eKYC from them. Whoever has applied has to go to the house of the concerned Secretariat employee and inform him that the application has been completed.
For this, the Secretariat staff should visit the applicant’s home and take an eKYC from the citizen to clear up the issue related to the application. All the secretariat employees are given login facilities. There is an option to login using the response login ID and password.
JKC App Login Credentials :
User ID : Sachivalayam Code Followed by Functionaries Designation in Short Form
Ex. Sachivalayam Code – 10160302
- For Panchayat Secretary – 10160302PS
- For Welfare & Educational Asst. – 10160302WEA
- For PSDA – 10160302DA
- For Engineering Asst – 10160302ENA
- For Animal Husbandry Asst. – 10160302VF
- For VRO – 10160302VRO
- For Village Agri. Asst. – 10160302MPEO
- For Mahila Police – 10160302MP
- For ANM – 10160302ANM
- For Village Surveyor – 10160302SA
- For Energy Asst. – 10160302EA
Password : aL@pv$21
Same As Spandana Password
Note : If You Forgot Password Please Contact District / Division / GSWS DC Team Through MOTs
How to use Jagananaki Saytsa mobile application:
- First download and open the mobile application given below.
- Then it will ask for login id and password details. Enter the details and login.
- After login it shows two options on home page. The count number also shows how many are pending and how many have been completed.
- Redressed KYC is in progress
- Regressed KYC done
Redressed e KYC in progress :
- It shows the list of details for those who are pending this KYC. Shows the name, Document number, and Source details of the applicant. Source details mean how the applicant registered the application. e.g., Spandana Monday, Spandana Collectorate, Spandana 1902, etc.
- As soon as you tick someone’s name in the list, the application details, action taken on the application, and feedback option will be displayed for that applicant.
- The concerned secretariat employee should inform the applicant about their satisfaction with the application, enter it in the feedback option, select one of the biometric models (Startek / Mantra), and submit the biometric. After submission, the respective application goes into the section Redressed KYC done.
Regressed e KYC done :
- It includes the details of those who have completed this KYC regarding who the applicants are as part of the Jagananani program.
User Manual :
As part of Jagananaki Chebudam program, after clearing the issue regarding each applicant, the JKC mobile application has been released to take eKYC from them. Whoever has applied has to go to the house of the concerned Secretariat employee and inform him that the application has been completed. For this,…