Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam Guidelines, GO, Updates
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has been in power for three years, so it has been decided to conduct a program called Gadapa Gadapa ku Mana Prabhutvam to MLAs and important officials to get to know all aspects of the people under his administration.
Government activity during three years of rule
- MLAs should go in all constituencies.
- Order to visit all village and ward secretariats.
- It is suggested that people should be made aware of government schemes and development works.
- Suggestions should be received from people.
- The program should continue until all the houses in the constituency are completed.
- Planning Secretary Vijayakumar issued orders.
- Click the below link to download complete details.
Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabutvam Guidelines, GO, Updates
Click on the link given below and know the complete guidelines regarding the Gadapa Gadapa Ku Mana Prabutvam Guidelines, GO, newly launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.👇👇
On the occasion of completion of three years of formation of the government, the governmenthas decided to undertake the program “Gadapaku Mana Gadapa ” where honorable MLAs will visit the houses of their respective jurisdictions from May 11 regarding welfare schemes and development.The guidelines regarding this program are given in GO No. 68, Release, above.
Find out who is going on the team.
- The MLAs should go to every house in their respective constituencies, along with the village and ward secretariats of mandals and municipalities, and the representatives and officers of the village and ward secretariats.
- The Collectors of the respective districts should make a schedule so that this Mahayagna can be held firmly and properly.
- Village and ward wise lists of beneficiaries should be made available to the MLAs.
- The satisfaction level of the beneficiaries will be known when they go to Agadapa Gadapa.
- Schedules should be made so that MLAs visit 10 village and ward secretariats in a month.
- Within each secretariat, the MLAs should review the performance of the village and ward secretariats, the provision of government services and the implementation of the respective welfare development schemes for two days.
- Along with the information required for the reviews of the MLAs, the authorities should keep the information of the works undertaken in the fields of education and medicine available on a day-to-day basis.
- MLAs should make available the booklet with the details of the schemes implemented in the villages for the last three years in the context of their visit to the villages.
- And all the officials of the concerned departments should issue appropriate instructions to the staff under their jurisdiction to provide the necessary information for the ‘Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Govardana’ program of the MLAs.Collectors should coordinate till the completion of the program.
NOTE :: Friends, if you like the above information, you can definitely share it with your friends.Also, if you want to get daily updates every day, then follow this page, every single update related to the government will come in it.Thank you for visiting this page.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has been in power for three years, so it has been decided to conduct a program called Gadapa Gadapa ku Mana Prabhutvam to MLAs and important officials to get to know all aspects of the people under his administration. Government activity during…